Friday, June 2, 2023

To the Birthday Boy Card by Tasha!

 Happy Friday Ai Fans!

Tasha here sharing a new card created with the 5044 - Born To Ride Set. This stamp set is perfect for Father's Day projects, masculine birthday cards, and scrapbook layouts. I just LOVE this biker stamp! 


The image was stamped with black ink and colored with Copic Markers. I wanted it to look like the biker was cruising down the road on a warm Summer day, so I drew in a road and added some grass.

Also, since it's almost time for the 4th of July, I thought it would be fun to add an Americana theme to the design. To do this, I colored the bike red, used red, white & blue colors on his bandana, and I attached a festive star pattern paper. I just love these colors!


This stamp set includes several sentiments, but I used the "To the Birthday Boy" greeting from the 5735-Birthday Sentiment Set. I think this birthday set has become my go to for cards and love that it includes a masculine greeting. 


To complete the card, I attached several white enamel dots and layers of red cardstock and silver foil paper. When I think of motorcycles, I think of shiny chrome, so the silver foil totally goes with the biker theme. 

Also, be sure to check out the Ai Site for their Father's Day Sale!



Thank you for checking out today's project and I hope you all have a wonderful day!




2 comments:

Deb H. said...

A nice masculine card.

Sharon Caudle said...

Love your coloring and he's so cool, Tasha! Great masculine card!