Saturday, July 1, 2023

Age is Irrelephant by Janet


 I hope you like this card as much as I do! This little elephant is sooooo adorable! He and the sentiment are from 5400-Baby Critters Set. I used two dies from 5727- Nested Oval Dies to make him the focal point. I cut the largest oval with glitter cardstock which really does a lot to make him stand out.

To make this A2 sized card, I first cut a 4" x 5 1/4" piece of white cardstock. I used a heart stencil and gold and blue glitter pastes to create the background of hearts. While that dried, I stamped and colored the simple elephant image with Copic markers and I stamped and cut out the sentiment.

After coloring the little elephant, I used the oval dies to cut him and the glitter oval out. I applied the image to the glitter cardstock using foam tape. Then I glued that directly to the card, positioned the sentiment, and finished the card.

I don't know about you, but I'm in love. The colors and the glitter just work so well and it's a great card to give any male, no matter their age. You just can't beat it!

Thanks so much for stopping by today. I hope you'll stop by the store soon for all your card making needs. 

Wishing you a very crafty day!


Janet YouTube - Blog - Facebook - Instagram - Pinterest 


2 comments:

Deb H. said...

A cute card. Love the little elephant.

Sharon Caudle said...

I truly love it, Janet!! That little elephant couldn't be any cuter and I love all your glittery accents!