Friday, August 4, 2023

Dance Like No One is Watching Card by Tasha!

 Happy Friday Ai Fans!

Tasha here sharing a masculine birthday card created with the fun 5278 - Dance It Out Laugh Lines Set. Doesn't this happy guy look like he is having the best time dancing on his birthday?

For this card, I started by stamping the birthday guy with black ink and colored him with Copic Markers. After stamping, I used Masking Paper to cover the image before creating the background. I thought that he needed a spotlight, so I created one with yellow ink and Post-It Labeling tape. He is the star of his birthday dance party!


For the greeting, I stamped one sentiment from the 5278 - Dance It Out Laugh Lines Set and added "To the Birthday Boy" from the 5735 - Birthday Sentiments Set. These two work great together!

Lastly, I added layers of green, brown, and yellow plaid pattern paper to coordinate with the man's clothing. I also attached several yellow enamel dots and added little white gel pen accents to complete the design.

I hope you enjoyed today's project and are having a wonderful day!





2 comments:

Sharon Caudle said...

I absolutely love this, Tasha! The way you've put him in the spotlight is so awesome and your coloring is amazing! LOVE the polka dot socks!!!

Deb H. said...

Cute card. I like how you spot lighted the gentleman. Drawing attention right to him.