Sunday, August 6, 2023

Halloween Journal Inside Cover by Reneé Matarese

 Hello Ai fans!

Last week I shared the covers for my three Halloween Journals.

Today, I'm sharing the inside of the cover.  I created it with our current Tag, You're It! challenge here on the blog.  You can join the challenge here.


For Dominick's journal I used the fox from 5352 – Halloween Critters Set.
The tags are all from 5132 – Tag Stitched Dies.



My original plan was to have two long tags and have them say Happy Hallloween but it was too long.  I improvised and ended up with All Hallows Eve.



The letters were cut using 5562 – Journal Letter Die Set.  All of the images on the thin tags are from 5487 – Front Porch Halloween Set.



Next up is Makena's journal.  On hers, I showed how I'll put a little cash in the journal for them.  This time I used the bunny from the Halloween Critters. 




I used the little pocket from the 5589 – Journal Pocket Die Set



I used some of the papers from 5605 – Halloween Journal Paper Pack.



Here's my final journal.  This one has the owl from the Halloween Critters set.
All three journals were created using the 5543 – Journal Template Die Set.




I hope you're enjoying my journal so far and that
you'll play along in our Tag, You're It challenge!

Click HERE to see my cover pages of these three journals.


Copics used:
YG91, YG93. Y02, Y19, YR16, YG06, E35, BV00, BV11, BV13, N0, T2, W4
TT Gray, TT Pale Rose
Black Micron Marker


3 comments:

Deb H. said...

Love your tags especially the raccoon. A neat gift idea.

Sharon Caudle said...

Oh these journals are going to blow their socks off! I bow down to the Halloween Queen!!! FANTASTIC!!

SugarShine Designs said...

LOVE what you've done with your journal and the tags and pockets are very cool. Such great ideas and now I know what to do with some of the pocket dies that had me perplexed.