Monday, August 7, 2023

Happy BAAAday to Ewe! by Sharon Caudle

Hello AI Fans!!

I've got a tag for you today that I made for the Tag You're It Challenge going on right now on the blog! I love making tags, and they elevate a package or gift bag to the absolute next level, don't you think? If you know me, you know how much I love whimsical, bright, fun projects, so that's usually the way I lean when I create. For this tag, I used 5132 Tag Stitched Dies (I cut three of them and glued them together so the tag would be nice and sturdy), 5398 Sheep Set, 5346 Birdhouse Cubbies (for the bird flying to the right), 5100 Woodland Tree Cubbies (for the bird flying to the left), and 4967 WC Fence Dies. The images are stamped onto Cryogen paper and then colored with Copic markers (the markers I used are listed below).  I inked the background with distress inks, added a sun with a few clouds and called her done! 


 

Thanks so much for stopping by for a visit! Until next time - hope you stay crafty!


Copics used:

E51, E53, E97
BG11, BG13, BG15, BG18
BV00, BV02
Y13, Y17
C1, C2, C3



3 comments:

Deb H. said...

Cute tag. Great coloring of the ewe.

Renee Matarese said...

This is so adorable! I love the sky.

Hunky Dory said...

You make everything look so cute and soooo simple but for some reason I make it sooo hard. šŸ¤£
Love your tag!!!