Friday, September 1, 2023

Halloween Tag by Tasha!

 Happy Friday Ai Friends!

Tasha here sharing a not-so-scary Halloween Tag featuring the super cute 5487 - Front Porch Halloween Set and 5132 - Tag Stitched Dies. I love making Fall and Halloween projects, but do not like scary things, so this stamp set is perfect for me.

 For the Tag, I started by stenciling a purple brick background before attaching the door image. After the background was done, I embossed the word "Boo" on to the door and attached a branch to each side of the Tag. I love the spooky branches!


To decorate, I stamped several images with black ink and used the includes dies to cut them out before coloring. I used green, orange, and purple shades for the coloring to stick with the Halloween theme and keep the card bright. Purple and green is one of my favorite color combinations!


Lastly, I embossed "Happy Haunting!" on to the bottom of the card and drew in little spider webs on the door image. I also added black, green, and orange thread to bring in more color and to use to tie the Tag on to a gift bag.

I hope you enjoyed today's project and are inspired to create a fun Halloween Tag this Fall!

Have a great day!




2 comments:

Deb H. said...

A cute Halloween tag Tasha. The tag format of your tag would make a cute Halloween card. The love the front door series.

Sharon Caudle said...

This is soooo stinking CUTE!!!! I love every amazing detail, Tasha! What an awesome tag!!!