Thursday, September 14, 2023

New Release! by Mercy Sauer

Hello friends, Mercy here showcasing another newly released set.  This week, I would like to highlight sets that are staples in my collection.  They can easily be used as the main part of the card, as demonstrated on this card, or as background elements supporting the overall design of the card.  Let's look at my example,


I consider these three sets staples in my collection.   The new set of pots can easily be incorporated in any card and the same goes for the flowers and the puppy.  When purchasing stamps I categorize the sets to determine if it's one that I could potentially use many times or if it's more limited to a theme or occasion.   However you choose your stamps and dies, visit our website.  Art Impressions has a huge collection perfect to meet all your needs and wants.

Take care,






1 comment:

Deb H. said...

Love this card. The coloring make the scene look dimensional.