Thursday, October 12, 2023

Frog Costume FB Halloween Card by Reneé Matarese

 Hello Ai fans!

I've got some really cute cards to share with you today!

I've used several of the newer Art Impressions sets and you can find links to everything at the bottom of my post.



I've always been a huge fan of the Front and Back stamps and was so excited when Art Impressions started making them again.



The oval cut outs are nice and large so I saved them for a future project which you'll see below.



Most of the patterned paper is from Art Impressions.




As I was cutting out the ovals I was just tossing them aside on my table.  When I looked at them I noticed that they looked a bit like a pumpkin.  I turned them into this Simon Says Stamp Stamptember Exclusive.  I really like how it turned out and I saved something from going in the recycling bin.


Both cards are similar but they have subtle differences like different front pages and the inside papers are arranged in a different order.



I also used different sentiments on them as well.




Goodbye until later today!
Be sure to check back at noon for our new challenge!
I'm the featured artist and I have several projects to share with you.






3 comments:

Deb H. said...

Such cute items. I don’t know which I liked best. Thank you for the directions. I may have to make the lantern.

ednamburgess said...

These are so adorable. Love each one you've done and good instructions too.

Sharon Caudle said...

You're a creative genius, my friend! I love all of it!