Friday, October 6, 2023

Have a Meow-y Christmas Card by Tasha!

 Happy Friday Ai Fans!

Tasha here sharing a cat-themed holiday card created for the Ai Christmas Came Early Challenge. For my project I'm featuring the cute 5098 - Cozy Cubbies Set and the 5566 - Christmas Sentiments Set. I love these cute little cat stamps and the Ai cubbies are always fun!



In addition to the current challenge, Art Impressions is also a sponsor of the Cat Lovers Christmas Challenge. be sure to head over to the challenge site to see more details on how to participate and read more about this special Hop.


Art Impressions has so many cat stamp sets and it's fun to mix the sets or think of new ways to use the stamps. To give the design a Christmas feel, I drew little lights around the cat tree and used holiday colors throughout the card. I also added a little snowflake design on the cat toy, it reminds me of an ornament,


For the greeting, I embossed with white on to red card stock to bring in more red color and cut around the words with scissors. I just love the way embossed letters look; so pretty!


Lastly, I added layers of green and tan card stock and a paw print holiday pattern paper. I think this card is so happy and will be great to send to someone special this holiday season!


Thank you for checking out today's card and I hope you are having a wonderful day. 

Art Impressions Challenge: Christmas Came Early Challenge







4 comments:

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

How cute and fun card!! Adorable scene with all the playing kitties! Love the snowflake added to the toy, it seems really a tree ornament!
Thanks so much to AI for sponsoring the Cat Lovers Christmas Challenge!!

Suzanne H said...

Love this! I think you can't have too many kitties. I'm hopping over from Christmas Kickstart to thank you for sponsoring the Cat Lovers Challenge!

Leslie said...

Super adorable! Thanks so much for sponsoring the 2023 Cat Lovers Christmas Challenge!

Sharon Caudle said...

Adorable Christmas card with kitties, Tasha! I love it!