Saturday, November 4, 2023

Santa's Well Deserved Nap by Janet

 

After weather in the 80's last weekend, it cooled down to the 40's and 50's where I live and I couldn't help but start thinking about Christmas. Well, let's face it, I'll use any excuse to think about Christmas! I haven't done a matchbook card for a while so I decided to make this magical Christmas scene in Santa's living room. This is made with 5442-MB Santa Christmas using the cardstock from the 5853-Christmas Magic Paper Pack. Also used is the 5317-MB Template Die. This set creates the card base that is used for all the Ai Matchbook cards. I'm sure you agree that this is such a cute scene. Santa is taking a well deserved nap after a very long night of work! Sleep well Santa!

To make this card, I stamped and colored the images with Copic markers. Then I cut out each piece using the included dies. I also cut the card base out using a pattern from the Ai Paper Pack. The dies press a fold line in the pieces which make them easy to fold and prepare to be adhered to the card. I chose to add some extras that are included in the Template dies. I cut out a window and its frame as well as a rectangular rug. All the pieces work together to create a charming Santa scene.

Thanks for stopping by today and I hope I inspired you to start dreaming of Christmas too. I invite you to stop by the store to see all the things you need for your card, journal, and tag making projects. Have a wonderful weekend!


Janet YouTube - Blog - Facebook - Instagram - Pinterest  

1 comment:

Deb H. said...

A cute Christmas card.