Thursday, December 7, 2023

Clean and Simple Snowflake cards by Reneé Matarese

Are you as busy as I am this time of year?
I still love to create though so a quick card is sometimes called for.

I created two simple cards for the Clean and Simple challenge going on right now,
here on the Art Impressions blog.

 



Including the planning, I had these two cards done in just over 30 minutes.  That's
probably a record for me.



I love rustic Christmas cards and in some cases I feel like Kraft paper looks a little like leather.
When you add the twine it gives a nice look.


After die cutting the snowflakes I simply left them in place and glued them
to the designer paper.



Metal also says rustic Christmas to me so I added a metal dot
on a smaller snowflake in the center.



All Ai products used are linked below.  Enjoy this holiday season!


2 comments:

Cynthia said...

Love this CAS design, Renee! Thanks for the inspiration.

Sharon Caudle said...

These are absolutely gorgeous, Renee!!! I love everything about them!! Beautiful design!!