Saturday, December 2, 2023

It's a Winter Wonderland by Janet

 

Happy Saturday Ai fans! I know you all have been busy making cards. I really enjoy interactive cards. Today I have a fun little shutter card featuring 5802 - Joyful Snowman Set. The front of the card shows off the cute snowman and rabbit. I think the two of these little stamps work so beautifully together! For this card I used the 5853 - Christmas Magic Paper Pack for the front and interior mats. I colored the two stamps with Copic markers and then cut them out using the included dies. I created mats out of this paper plus some white glitter paper. I so love this set. The images are just so adorable.
 
As cute as the outside of the card it, I think the inside is very cute as well. This is a shutter card so as the card is opened, the image of the little snowman is revealed. He's from the 5846 - Mini Christmas Set. He fits so perfectly in the shutter. 

Here's a close up of the shutter when it's opened. It's so fun to open the card and see the image revealed in the window.

Thanks for stopping by today. I hope you'll stop by the store to see all the things you need for your card, journal, and tag making projects. 


Janet YouTube - Blog - Facebook - Instagram - Pinterest  


4 comments:

Karen Day said...

This is darling, Janet!

Sharon Caudle said...

Oh this is soooo cute, Janet!!! I love interactive cards as well, and this is just adorable!! Love it!!

Deb H. said...

I love everything about this card Janet. This card is adorable.

SugarShine Designs said...

Thank you Karen, Sharon and Deb! I'm glad you enjoyed this one. -Janet