Thursday, January 4, 2024

It's a Clean Slate! Challenge #366

 Happy New Year everyone and welcome to our first bi-weekly
challenge of 2024!

Who doesn't want to begin the new year with a clean slate?
You can reinvent yourself and be anything you want to be.

Anything Goes!

For our first challenge, you can make anything you like with any theme you want!

I chose Valentine's Day.

We recently had our small stone mantle wrapped with wood and I couldn't wait 
to hang a garland from it.

Please excuse the Christmas decorations. We're still transitioning over.
I have a quick picture tutorial showing how I made this.

My first step was to die-cut all of my shapes.

Each heart is comprised of 5 hearts, each with a different patterned paper.
I scored them right down the center.




Next, begin gluing the hearts together.



When you get the last heart, stop.



You need to insert your string and adhere it.  I used double sided tape.



Then, glue the last heart into place.



This is my centerpiece to the garland.



The little hearts twirl around as you walk by and create a breeze.
It's so cute.



On some I added smaller hearts or a little bit of bling.



I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas and Happy New Year!







Be sure to check out our new Monthly Guest Designer Challenge.
You could win a free stamp set and be our next featured Guest Designer!
How exciting!



Stay tuned in 2024 for lots more new releases!
There are some really fun products coming soon.

✻ Please make a new card or handmade crafty creation. You can make any item you wish; this is not limited to cards!

✻ Limit two submissions per person. You will receive extra votes if you use Art Impressions stamps!
 ✻Please include your first name and last initial on your submission.
✻We love to comment on your entries, but keep in mind if you use a private group or a platform that you need to sign up for, we probably won't be able to.
✻ The Ai Challenge is open to everyone, international submissions are welcome!
✻ Include a link back to the Ai Blog or grab our button on the top right of our sidebar!
✻ Share the Ai love if you can, by clicking and commenting on your fellow crafters.
✻ Make sure to get your link up by the deadline to enter your creations.
✻ Good luck and happy stamping!

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

1 comment:

Sharon Caudle said...

Oh Renee, this couldn't be any cuter!! You've inspired me to create one for our own mantle!! Thank you for sharing how you made this! I absolutely love it!!