Friday, January 5, 2024

Relax, It's Your Birthday! Card by Tasha

Happy Friday Ai Friends!

Tasha here, excited to share my first card of 2024 with you all! What better way to kick off the new year than by creating a cheerful birthday card? Art Impressions offers a tons of fantastic birthday stamp sets, and for today's creation, I chose a charming image of a guy lounging in his recliner – perfect for a masculine touch!



To begin, I stamped the main image from the 5421 - Sit Back Laugh Lines Set on to white card stock and masking paper. This masking paper allowed me to cover our laid-back guy before working on the cool background. There's something incredibly satisfying about peeling away the masking paper to unveil a pristine image underneath, isn't there?



For the greeting, I opted for a layered "Happy Birthday" sentiment. Cutting the words from coordinating paper colors added a delightful pop to the card. The blue and white against the stenciled brick wall background created a visually striking effect that I absolutely love.

To bring it all together, I layered Blue, Black, and White paper, adding depth and dimension to the overall design. It's amazing how a few layers can elevate a card and make it stand out.

I hope this card brings a smile to your face and inspires you to make a fun masculine birthday card. Have a wonderful day!



2 comments:

Deb H. said...

Your background looks like you used real brick. Nice job on creating a masculine card.

Sharon Caudle said...

Sooooo adorable, Tasha!! I love your background and this guy makes me giggle every time! Fabulous card!!!