Tuesday, February 20, 2024

Happy Birthday Mom! by Reneé Matarese

 Hello and Happy Tuesday everyone!

My Mother-in-Law recently had a birthday and I played around with some
Art Impressions dies to make her a birthday card.



Would you believe, after 32 years, I don't know her favorite color?
I know she decorates with a lot of these shades so I'm guessing she'll like this.

I usually use dies to accent cards with colored and stamped images but I've
been having a lot of fun lately creating dies only projects.

Art Impressions sets used:

3 comments:

Sharon Caudle said...

It's beautiful, Renee! I'm sure she absolutely loved it! I love the glittery hearts with the swirly string!

Karen Day said...

Renee, this is stunning! I love how you used the branch - great mix of colours :-)

Deb H. said...

Great mix of colors. Your mother-in-law must have the loved the card.