Tuesday, March 12, 2024

Bunny Puppet Treat Bags take #2 by Reneé Matarese

I just love this new Bunny Puppet set so much that I had to create 2 more Easter treat bags!

This time I did my favorite colors. Green and yellow. (with some teal mixed in!)



Last week I did pink and purple for two sweet girls that live up the road from me.



I have seen some questions wondering if the 5803 – Snowman Puppet Set is compatible with the 5869 – Easter Bunny Puppet Set.  For the most part, they are not.  That adorable little snowman is chubbier than the sweet bunny and therefore most of the stamps are not compatible. 




These sets look so cute colored with markers, watercolored or paper pieced with Art Impressions extensive Designer Paper collection.



Hippity Hoppity, Easter is on its way!!  Get your fun new Easter sets now so that you have time to create something for the special occasion. 



I popped the brim of his little hat up to give him a 3-D look.






3 comments:

Hunky Dory said...

These bunny treat bags are just too cute!

Deb H. said...

Very cute bunny bags.

Sharon Caudle said...

Absolutely adorable, Renee!! I love them!!