Monday, April 8, 2024

Friends Forever with the new Gardening Girlfriends by Sharon Caudle

 Hello AI Fans!

Hope you're having an excellent start to the week and are enjoying some spring weather! It's been pretty chilly here in Reno, but spring is definitely in the air! The trees are finally starting to bud and the grass is starting to turn green again!! Today I have a card that features one of the newly released sets from Art Impressions #5798 Gardening Girlfriends. I am soooo happy that we've got new Girlfriends! And for those of you that love to watercolor, you're going to be madly in love! Bonnie made these Girlfriend images with empty pots that are just made for watercoloring! And if you don't watercolor, there are lots of sets with flowers that will be perfect to add to this set! I would usually choose the latter because I use Copics for my coloring. But this time, I actually colored the image with my Copics, but then I created a mask for the main image and then pulled out one of my watercolor sets and Tombows to create the flowers in the pots. *gasp* HAHA  Don't fall over from shock! I didn't use any water as that would not go well with the cryogen white paper I use with my Copic markers. But I think it turned out ok. Let me know what you think...I could definitely use some practice! LOL! 





So that's it for me today! Thank so much for stopping by for a visit and until next time - stay crafty!


Copics used:

E000, 00, 04, 11, 13, 15, 17, 21, 23, 25, 97, and 99

BG13, 15, 18, 70, 72, and 75

Y26, 32, 35, and 38

B00, 91, and 93

T1, 2, and 3

YR12, 14, 21, and 23

YG13 and 17

C1

R20

6 comments:

SugarShine Designs said...

Sharon, Your girls are adorable! You created a really great one with this set. :) Janet

Lisa Ja said...

This is beautiful. I love the girlfriends stamps and I will be adding this one soon!

Hunky Dory said...

Adorable card, Sharon, yet again!

Crafty Pink Pixie said...

Fun card Sharon! I love the bright colors; perfect for Spring! -Tasha

Deb H. said...

Great card Sharon. This looks like a fun set. Just added it to my wish list.

Kathy Raker said...

What a special card! Great coloring and paper selection.