Thursday, April 11, 2024

It's Raining Cats and Dogs Challenge #376 Week 1

 Hello Ai fans!

Welcome to the newest challenge here on the Art Impressions blog.

This time It's Raining Cats and Dogs!!


No rain necessary. We get enough of that where I live.
Just use Cats and/or Dogs on your project. 

Who doesn't love animals?

Before we look and see what I've made,
let's announce the winners of our Pop It Up! challenge.



Please contact Leah at Feedback@artimpressions.com
to claim a free stamp set of your choice!
Also, be sure to grab our badge to display on your blog, Facebook or Instagram!


Our Lucky Random Winner was:
#12 Cynthia Olheiser


She used:


Please contact Leah at Feedback@artimpressions.com
to claim a free stamp set of your choice!
Also, be sure to grab our badge to display on your blog, Facebook or Instagram!


Now, for my feature, I have a dog "spinner" type card.



These are super simple to make and I have a little picture tutorial for you.
I began by cutting an opening with the largest plain oval from the 5588 Journal Oval frames. It easily cut through the card base, colored cardstock and designer paper.




Next, I cut the scalloped frame from the same set
and pierced a hole to put my safety pin through.



I used the smaller oval from that set to cut a matte for the adorable 5780 FB Sitting Dog.
You'll see his backside in just a bit.



I added a sentiment from 5734 Friend Sentiment set that I stamped on a 
die from 5543 Journal Template Die set. On the bottom, I added a bow from 
5811 Gift Card Pocket Dies.


As promised, here's his cute little backside.


I used some of the oval "scraps" from the other pieces I cut to create a frame for the 
inside of the card and added another sentiment.

I also used a streamer from 5592 Harvest Journal Die set simply
because I think it's so cute!



I hope you'll join our It's Raining Cats and Dogs challenge!


Copics used:
N1, T5, RV91


✻ Please make a new card or handmade crafty creation. You can make any item you wish; this is not limited to cards!

✻ Limit two submissions per person. You will receive extra votes if you use Art Impressions stamps!
 ✻Please include your first name and last initial on your submission.
✻We love to comment on your entries, but keep in mind if you use a private group or a platform that you need to sign up for, we probably won't be able to.
✻ The Ai Challenge is open to everyone, international submissions are welcome!
✻ Include a link back to the Ai Blog or grab our button on the top right of our sidebar!
✻ Share the Ai love if you can, by clicking and commenting on your fellow crafters.
✻ Make sure to get your link up by the deadline to enter your creations.
✻ Good luck and happy stamping! 

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

7 comments:

Hunky Dory said...

What a darling card, Renee! Love the creative spinner!

Hunky Dory said...

Congratulations Stephanie and Cynthia! Your cards are adorable!

Cynthia said...

Fun surprise to be the random winner this week! Congrats to Stephanie as well. Love your design, Renee!

Sharon Caudle said...

Renee, I am so in love with the colors you used for this adorable card! I really like how you created the spinner! So different and awesome! A huge congrats to the two winners, Stephanie and Cynthia! Have fun choosing your new sets!!

Lisa Ja said...

Congratulations Stephanie, what a cute card!

Lisa Ja said...

I love your card Renee, it is adorable. I love the spinner!

scrapnhawaii said...

Congratulations on the top spot and lucky random winners Stephanie and Cynthia. Renee, that spinner card is adorable!