Friday, April 12, 2024

Little Hello Card by Tasha!

 Happy Friday Ai Friends!

Tasha here sharing a Spring pop-up card featuring the new 5870 - Peeking Bunny Set. This set has quickly become a favorite and I love how the bunny image can pop up in the little flower pot.



The bunny and tulips were all cut with the included coordinating dies and colored with markers. I also added some glitter to the tulips for extra sparkle; they look so pretty!

To allow the bunny to pop up or be removed from the flower pot, I used foam tape on the tulips and a thin layer along the Botton of the pot. I also made sure not the add foam to the center of the pot so the bunny would fit. 

The greeting used "Sending a little hello" is from the 5797 - Little Things Sentiment Set and the banner is from the 5809 - Decorative Journal Page Set 2. I like the stitched border on the banner and the tiny greetings fits perfectly!

Lastly, I added frames from the 5768 - Decorative Journal Page Set 1 and layers of pretty paper. I wanted to continue with the Springtime theme, so I used pastel shades and a layer of Art Impressions floral pattern paper. This paper is beautiful and brings in so much color; I love it!

I hope you enjoyed today's project and are having a great day!



2 comments:

Sharon Caudle said...

Another adorable card with this super cute Peeking Bunny Set, Tasha! I love the papers and colors you used! SO CUTE!!!

Kathy Raker said...

Really cute! Nice coloring and selection of papers.