Friday, April 26, 2024

Nailed It! Card by Tasha!

Happy Friday Ai Friends!

Tasha here sharing a new masculine card created with the fun 5406 - Mr. Set.  This stamp set includes several hats and accessory items to customize your card or project, but this handyman outfit is so cute for a birthday card or Father's Day card. 

For the card, I stamped the main image, hammer, tool belt, and hat before using the included dies to cut the images out. To create the cap, I stamped the hat with antlers and just cut the antlers off. My husband loves to wear hats and this guy totally reminds me of him when he is about to tackle a home project. 

The greeting "Nailed It!" was also included in the set and I embossed it directly on to the wooden floor. The white color pops against the dark brown. I love embossing white lettering on projects. 

Lastly, I created a background with brick pattern paper and used markers for the floor. I also attached layers of black paper, brown paper, and bright green paper to coordinate with the colors used on the man's outfit. I think this card turned out great and look forward to making more cards with the 5406 - Mr. Set.

Hope you enjoyed today's card and are having a wonderful day!




2 comments:

Sharon Caudle said...

PERFECT masculine card, Tasha! I love the brick background. It's the perfect touch!

Crafty Pink Pixie said...

Thank you so much, Sharon!