Saturday, April 27, 2024

Time to Par-tee by Janet


Hi everyone! Are you a golfer or know someone who its? I love golf. As it happens, my city will be hosting the Wells Fargo Tournament in a few weeks. I get to go for a day and I can't wait! I am celebrating by making a card in anticipation of a great time watching golf. The images I used for this is from 4902 Par-Tee Golfers Set. I couldn't resist putting the name of the golf club on the cart in honor of the tournament. Adding special touches like this are one of the things that I think make card making special!

To make this card, I stamped the golf cart with the man, the hole with the flag, and the ball on a tee and colored them with Copic Markers. Then I sketched and colored the stone path. All it needed to suggest the golf course were some sprigs of grass made from a stamp in 4051 - Foliage Set.

The panel is 4 1/2". The mat is 4 3/4" and I the card base is 5" square. Once I had the layers in place and attached to the base, I heat embossed and cut out the sentiment on matching cardstock. Once it was attached, the card was complete!

 Thanks for stopping by today. I truly hope my card gives you some ideas of your own. Please visit the store to see all the things you need for your card, journal, and tag making projects. Have a GREAT Saturday!
Janet YouTube - Blog - Facebook - Instagram - Pinterest   

3 comments:

Hunky Dory said...

Love your card, Janet. I’ve always loved this set. He just makes me smile.

SugarShine Designs said...

Thank you Hunky Dory. He really does bring a smile. :)

Sharon Caudle said...

This is perfect for a golfer, Janet! And I agree about the personalization and how special it makes a card! Enjoy your day at the tournament!