Monday, June 24, 2024

Stars and Stripes Challenge Happy Birthday by Sharon Caudle

 Hello AI Fans!

Happy Monday everyone! I hope you had a wonderful weekend! As you can see, I took a totally different approach to the Stars and Stripes Challenge that is going on right now. I decided not to go the patriotic red, white, and blue. I love to celebrate the 4th of July like other Americans, but this time I wanted to approach the challenge in a different way. So I chose a striped paper from the beautiful assortment of papers in #5873 Mini Birthday Journal Paper Pack and then grabbed a star balloon from another set, and used 5404 Miss Set from the Hats Off line. I ADORE that hat!!!  I stamped the images and colored them with Copic markers which are listed below. 




Thanks so much for stopping by for a visit today! Until next time - stay crafty!!


Copic markers used:

E11, 13, 15, 21, 23, 33, 39, and 59 (skin was E11, 13, and 15. Hair E15, 39, and 59)

YG01, 03, and 05

V01, 04, 06

RV52 and 55

Y35 and 38

B00 and 01

R32 and 35


3 comments:

Hunky Dory said...

Love this card and your spin on the challenge! ❤️

Sharon Caudle said...

Thank you Dori!

SugarShine Designs said...

Hi Sharon! Your card is adorable and I like that you didn’t go patriotic. There’s lots of other ways to use Stars and Stripes and your card is perfect for the challenge! -Janet