Friday, August 9, 2024

Crafty Friend Card by Tasha!

 Happy Friday Ai Friends!

Tasha here sharing a new card created with the 5322 - MB Craft Room Set. This card also goes with the current Ai Challenge theme "Never Have I Ever" since this is the first time I used this fun set.

I think these little MB sets are so much fun to create with and it always amazes me how much detail are in these tiny cards. I started by selected a piece of Art Impressions pattern paper and cut the base with the 5317 - MB Template Dies. This die set also includes the dies to cut the little windows and frames, I love the windows!

To add a little extra cuteness to the room, I attached a little kitty stamp from the 5324 - MB Cat Accessories set. This cat looks adorable sleeping on the chair!

Lastly, I folded the card and inserted it into the coordinating MB envelope. The envelope has scored lines that fold easily to fit the MB card and includes a little bow die to decorate with. I just love how this project turned out and look forward to gifting this to someone special.

Thanks for checking out today's card and I hope you are having a great day!






2 comments:

Kathy Raker said...

Adorable card! I have not tried the matchbox sets and may need to reconsider.
You did a great job!

Crafty Pink Pixie said...

Thank you!