Saturday, August 10, 2024

Never Have I Ever Challenge - Flaunt It Set by Janet


 Hello my Ai friends! Today I have a card for you that I just had a ball creating. This card also fits the current challenge going on at our blog, Never Have I Ever. The challenge asks you to use a set you haven't used before. This is a set that has been around for a good while but I had never played with it. What a mistake!

These three ladies are dressed to the nines. I had a lot of fun imagining what their dresses and accessories would look like. I created a pink and black sequined dress and a slinky shiny number. They are posing for the camera with their selfie props that include a moustache, glasses and lips. Oh my!

Once I had colored this image, I cut it out with a 5062-Rounded Rectangle A2 Double Stitched Die. I mounted that on a piece of gold glitter cardstock and attached it to a black A2 card. Then I had a dilemma. There was no room for the sentiment! Then I remembered that I had clear velum which would work perfectly for just that situation. Once stamped, I attached two clear gems and behind that I added glue dots. This allowed me to add the vellum to the card adhesive showing through. To balance it out, I placed two more clear gems in the upper corners of the card. Problem solved! I really love how their outfits pop out from the white background. They look fabulous darling!

 That'll wrap it up for me today. As always, thanks for stopping by. Don't forget to post your Never Have I Ever card to our challenge. It's a great way to win free sets. Please visit the Ai store to see all the things you need for your card, journal, and tag making projects. Have a great weekend!


 Janet YouTube - Blog - Facebook - Instagram - Pinterest   

2 comments:

Kathy Raker said...

So cute and they are having a fun time! Very pretty!

GetSewing said...

You did such a great job coloring!