Friday, August 16, 2024

Halloween Night Card by Tasha!

 Happy Friday Ai Friends!

Tasha here sharing a Halloween card featuring the new 5934 - Spooky Crew Set. This set has the cutest characters and I just love this little mouse!

To create this card, I started by stamping and coloring the little mouse and witch hat. I used the included coordinating dies to cut the images out and attached the hat with liquid adhesive. Doesn't this mouse look so cheerful in his pumpkin? I think he is adorable!
 
For the little scene, I punched out a moon and several stars out of glowing paper and attached a dark green grass for the ground. To give the grass a Fall look, I ink blended with a brown color to darken the green more and love how this color turned out.

For the paper, I decided to go with traditional Halloween colors and attached purple, orange, and black card stock layers. I also added a piece of fun pumpkin pattern paper to coordinate with the main image. I think these colors frame the center card perfectly!

Lastly, I embossed "Happy Halloween" with white and attached the card to a black card base. 

I hope you are inspired to create a Halloween project using the new 5934 - Spooky Crew Set and are having a wonderful day!




No comments: