Friday, July 24, 2026

Boo To You! Halloween Card by Tasha

Happy Friday Art Impressions friends!

Tasha here sharing a Halloween card inspired by the current Summerween Challenge! For my project I used the cute trick-or-treating bunny from the 6112-Pumpkin Parade Set to create a simple Halloween night scene.

The bunny was stamped with black ink and colored with Copic Markers. I used the coordinating die to cut her out and layered her on to the card with foam tape to give some dimension. Instead of coloring the background, I used a star stencil to add tons of glittery stars on to a dark blue sky. The stars a super sparkly in person and have a green almost glow-like look; I love all the stars!

To complete the card, I added Gold glitter paper for more sparkle, orange, purple and white card stock, and attached a ghost pattern paper layer to coordinate with the Halloween theme. I also added a fun "Boo To You" sentiment. I thought the greeting went perfectly with the ghost pattern paper.

I hope you enjoyed today's project and will join in the Summerween challenge!





No comments: