Saturday, July 25, 2026

Summerween Window Peeking by Janet

 

Hello Ai fans! Today the Summerween fun continues with another Halloween card. I thought it would be fun to use the shutter peeker feature and characters in the 5506 Peek-A Boo Set on the 6158 Story Tile Template Die. To my delight, the shutter is just the right size to cover one of the tiles.

To make this, I first stamped and colored several of the characters in the Peek A Boo set including the witch, pumpkin, Frankenstein, cat, and the shutter. I used the included dies to cut them out and set them aside.

Next I cut the story tile frame out of orange cardstock. I used the pieces it cut out of each frame to trace around patterned papers in the 6130 Halloween S3 Paper Pack. This made it easy to use different papers that fit perfectly in the tile openings without much waste. Then I placed the images and the sentiments in the tiles. Last I glued little Frankenstein into the middle tile and then glued the shutters over the frame section. Now Frankie waves hi when the shutters are opened! Cute! Finally I added two puffy glittered stars and one metallic star for accents.


I hope you enjoyed seeing a little Halloween in the middle of summer! I invite you to join in and enter your Summerween creation in the Ai Challenge. Just link it up to the post for it. Easy peasy! 

Thanks for stopping by and spending time with me and Art Impressions today. Please visit the Ai store to pick up your favorite stamps, dies, papers, accessories, and supplies. 

Happy Crafting!

No comments: