I've got one more card fitting the Floral Frenzy challenge on the blog. For this one, I primarily used 5925 - Honey Bee Set. I also added the 6170 - Honey Bear Freebie from the first half of the year. If you don't have this one, you could use another bear freebie from 2026, including the 2nd set of bears now available as gifts with purchase.
I started this with a piece of gold cardstock cut 4 1/2" square. I embossed it with a honeycomb folder and then brushed orange ink across it to darken the raised portion of the pattern. Once done, I trimmed it down to 4" square. Next I stamped and colored all the stamps that I had chosen. I cut them them out with the included dies. I fussy cut the Honey Bear. Then I cut a piece of grass out of cardstock and blended two colors of green ink on the piece so it didn't look so flat and lifeless. I arranged the images to my liking and glued them all in place making sure there was a little room at the top of the grass to tuck in the pieces. I stamped the sentiment in orange ink from the stamp set. I added some vines from the set and then decided to add three more bees and mount them on foam tape. The last step was to cut a 5" white top fold card base. I added a gold metallic and additional white mat before placing the focal panel on top with foam tape.
I like the colors in this card and how it turned out. I hope you're inspired to enter your entry for the Floral Frenzy challenge. Link up your creation here.
Thanks for stopping by and spending time with me and Art Impressions today. Please visit the Ai store to pick up your favorite stamps, dies, papers, accessories, and supplies.

No comments:
Post a Comment