Happy Friday Art Impressions friends!
Tasha here sharing a card inspired by the current Floral Frenzy Challenge. Art Impressions has so many beautiful floral sets, and I had fun combining two new sets to create this colorful design.
I started with one of my favorite dies, the 6158-Story Tile Template Die, and selected flowers that would fit perfectly into each tile. The floral images I used are from the 6218-BJ Long Stem Set and the 6220-Sing to the Lord Set. Both sets include so many pretty flower stamps, and they work beautifully together!Instead of filling every tile with flowers, I added two little birds from the 6216-Mercy Set. These sweet birds were the perfect addition and helped bring the design together. To finish the card, I stamped a bird-themed greeting from the 5980-Song Birds and Feeders Set to coordinate with the stamped images.
I love how the mix of flowers and little birds created a cheerful card full of color and springtime inspiration. Thanks for stopping by, and I hope you are inspired to create something beautiful for the Floral Frenzy Challenge!




No comments:
Post a Comment