Tuesday, August 18, 2026

Diaper Bag Baby Card by Reneé Matarese

 Hello Ai fans!

Today I have a little experiment to share with you.
I was wanting to make a baby card for the Boy oh Boy! challenge
and I got the idea to use the tool bag as a diaper bag.
I'm pleased with how it turned out.


The die that cuts out the bag also cuts slits to place the tools in. The tools
are smaller than the baby items I included, so I cut some of the slits open
a little larger with a craft knife. It worked perectly.


I used the new silver paint to add accents to the bag and to paint
the pin so it would look more real.


So far, this card is for no one in particular. The only baby on the way
in my life is the next door neighbors daughter and she's having a girl.
I know it'll come in handy at some point though.


Enjoy your day!




1 comment:

Sara Furr - The Crafty Farm Chick said...

Wow Renee, what a fabulous use of that tool bag die set! So creative!