Happy Wednesday AI Friends!
For the current blog challenge "Boy, Oh Boy", I couldn't resist using the #6103 - Baby Keepsake stamp set and the #6060 - Baby Boy Cover PP for my card today. This stamp set has got to be the most darling set EVER! Plus, the dies are included!!! Yay!
I stamped the images onto copic friendly paper with Memento black ink and colored with my copic markers listed below. I matted baby boy paper onto a blue piece of cardstock and die cut each of the images out. I popped the images up with foam tape and placed within the windows of this slimline card. Added the matted sentiments and a little piece of twine and the card is finished.
How fun and easy is that?
Hope you enjoyed my card and it inspires you to join the blog challenge for a chance to win a free stamp set of your choice. We love to see your creations!
Have a great day and keep creating!
Copics used: N0, R20
E000, E21, E23, E25, E50, E51, E53, E55
Y11, Y13, Y19
G20, G21, G24, G40, G43, G46
B12, B14


No comments:
Post a Comment