Happy Friday Art Impressions friends.
Tasha here sharing a birthday card featuring the 6176-Exclusive Ballet Bear stamp. I have been loving all the little Ai bear stamps lately and this ballet bear is perfect for a birthday card. To make my project more unique, I stamped the bear three times and created a stage; I love their colorful tutus!
For the coloring I used Copic Markers and drew the background with a black liner pen. I wanted a spotlight on each dancer, so I used a variety of yellow markers to look like lights were shining down on the them; I also used the same shades on the tiny stars so everything blends together nicely.
Lastly, I attached gold glitter paper for sparkle, layers of purple and pink card stock, and a piece of Art Impression pattern paper. I thought the star print coordinated with the stars around the bears. I also stamped "To the Birthday Girl" with purple ink on a banner to complete the card.
I hope you enjoyed this card and are having a wonderful day!



No comments:
Post a Comment