Hello AI Fans!
Happy Fall!!! (tomorrow LOL) I don't know about where you are, but it's clearly fall here in Reno. The leaves are changing and I can feel the difference in the air. The nights are getting pretty chilly dropping down into the 40's. I have always loved the weather in September. How about you? I love the colors of the changing leaves, but it makes me sad that the trees will soon be bare. So anyway, I have a cute little treat box tto show you that I made for Halloween. It's such a simple and easy little thing to do, but how cute does this dress up a Halloween treat?! To make it I just grabbed #5805 Mini Journal Box Die Set along with #6111 Spooktacular set. After stamping, coloring, and die cutting the window and frog, I cut out the box top so you could look through the window once it was placed on the box top. I thought the window fit the box perfectly (although I did have to put the shutters in just a smidge). I did stamp, color, and die cut two window frames so I could adhere the second one to the inside of the box. I just think it finishes it off nicely. When you open the box, you don't see a lot of raw die cut edges. That adorable paper is from #6130 Halloween S3 PP.
So that's it for me today! Thanks so much for stopping by for a visit and until next time - stay crafty!!
Copic markers used:
YG01, 03, and 05
R20
V04, 06, and 09
E33, 35, 40, 41, 42, and 44



No comments:
Post a Comment