Tuesday, September 22, 2026

Long Stemmed Daisies by Reneé Matarese

 Hello Ai fans!
Is everyone enjoying these long stemmed flowers as much as me?
Daisies are one of my favorite flowers.


I initially began by stamping this image just once. When I placed it on my card, it just didn't feel like it filled it up enough. My card is pretty large. I stamped it two more times and fussy cut out all of the flowers. I then stuck sprigs here and there until it seemed like a full bouquet.

I stamped one of the sentiments on a nested oval for the front of the card, framed it with a scalloped oval and then popped it up on dimensional foam tape.



On the inside, I stamped another sentiment from the set and also stamped the daisies again. The bottom border was made with some of Art Impressions designer paper and the largest die in the scalloped rectangle set.




No comments: