Sunday, August 26, 2018

Pack Your Bags card in a box by Reneé Matarese

Hello Ai fans!

Today I'm sharing a card in a box that I made using
Pack Your Bags Set.

(and...because I put them in the same CD case and didn't realize the cooler was from another set...I also used Road Trip Set. lol!)

I decided to try something new...
I made my first card in a box.



It was much easier than I expected.
It's a little time consuming because there are so many surfaces to decorate but it's so much fun that it's worth it.




I used clear acetate to pop items up so they look like they're floating.


Here it is flattened out to go into the envelope.



I plan on making more of these cards.  How much fun for someone to have all of this detail to look at.


Copics used:
YG61, YG63, B04, B12, C0, C5, C7, N2,
R00, R32, R46, E35, E43, E50, E93




6 comments:

Karen Day said...

Wow, Renee! This is one amazing project!!

Sharon Caudle said...

Holy smokes, this is so cute and amazing too! A lot of work went into this and it shows!!

Dot J Freel said...

Seriously, Renee made an amazing artwork! Love this so much!!!

katieo said...

Stunning. I can't believe how many images you got on one card

Carol H. said...

This card is AWESOME Reneé!! Love all of the different elements you added to the box card! Very Pretty!

Cheri Burry said...

Love, love, love it! How fun and lots to look at with all your perfect little details!