Wednesday, March 27, 2019

Easter Blessings by Niccole Kulig

Hello Ai fans!

Today I am stopping by to share a card I made using the Mini Bunny Spinner stamp set from Art Impressions.  With Easter approaching in less than a month I thought it would be perfect to send to my Mom for Easter Blessings.

As you can see I made another mini spinner card.  I just love how interactive they are, and really they are pretty simple to make. 

For this one I offset the opening to the right of my card using the Oval Double Stitched Dies. This is where my spinning bunny is going to go. I cout out of both my card base and brown card stock. This allows for the thread to be hidden between the two layers of  paper. 

To finish off my card.  I used one of the Flagged Double Stitched Dies. I stamped my sentiment Easter Blessings from the Sweet Eater set and attached it to my cards. 

Until next time ... Hugs and inky fingers! 




No comments: