Friday, March 15, 2019

Sweet Wishes & Happy Anniversary By Jessica Shier

Hello Ai Fans!

This week I'm mixing up the Love Birds and Sweet Wishes sets, to make some anniversary cards. I love the beautiful floral wreath paired with the cute love birds. For this one I tried no line coloring with Copic markers. Colors I used are listed below. 


I stamped the the wreath and birth images with a light gray ink, which gives me the no line color effect. Then colored them in with Copics. To add texture I used a 3D embossing folder for the wood pattern background. Then used Distress Ink in Pumice Stone to add color and really make the texture show. To add even more texture I add a circle of pattern cork paper. It was fun to mix up some patters.


I thought the wreath needed a cute little tag. Both of the Love Birds and Sweet Wishes have great sentiments so I added the one from Sweet Wishes to the little tag from the Tag Stitched Die set and attached it to the wreath with some glue after tying a baker's twine bow through the tag. The sentiment Happy Anniversary is embossed on black card stock with white embossing powder. 


Copic Markers Used:
YR27, Y35, Y18, Y13
R17, R02
BG75, BG18, BG13, BG11
G17, G14, W6

I hope you enjoyed this card design today! Thank you all so much for stopping by. Happy Stamping!



No comments: