Wednesday, May 8, 2019

Tears Ran Down My Leg by Niccole Kulig

Hello Ai fans!!

I am sharing a card with you this week that shows you can use your scraps to make an adorable card. 
For this card I used the same white card base.  I also used the left over circle that were from last weeks project. For the stamp set; I chose the 4385 - Laughing Set from Art Impressions. This set is so fun.


I added my circle to my base card.  I colored my ladies and raised them up with foam tape.


Don't you just love Nuvo Drops?  These are one of the glossy ones. I also stamped my sentiment from the 4385 - Laughing set as well.  I colored it with one of my matching Copics. I placed it behind my glitter Banner Die cut piece.


For the inside I used another fun sentiment for the 4385 - Laughing Set.  I wanted to incorporate the front to the inside so I used the same Copic and made it look like a brushes stroke image under my sentiment. I LOVE how it turned out.


So ... here is my card from today using the left over pieces from last weeks card, shown here as well.  I even tried to color the images the same; didn't they turn out adorable?  I have the two perfect friends these are going to.  Which one is your favorite?

Copics Used:
B91, B93, B95
E00, E11
E33, E37, E59
R20, R27
W1, W3, W5
Y21, Y26, Y28
YG61, YG63, YG67
YR18, YR24

Until next time ... Hugs and inky fingers!


No comments: