Wednesday, May 29, 2019

Wag Your Tail by Niccole Kulig

Hello Ai fans!!

I hope this Wednesday finds you well.  I am stopping by today to share with you a fun card I made using the new Dog House Cubbie Critters.  

I wanted to keep it simple but yet draw you to it.

I couldn't decide which of the dogs I wanted to use so I made two cards.  I knew I wanted to use pink, especially with the Chihuahua and the Pomeranian.

First up the Pomeranian.  Isn't she just the cutest?  I really like the dog images Ai used in this stamp set.  They did an awesome job in my opinion.  I know I will be using this set a lot.

Here is a close up of these cuties colored.  I also added some Nuvo drop in Carnation Pink to add some character to the card. 

Onto the little Chihuahua ...

I did the exact thing to this card as I did with the Pomeranian dogs.  I stamped them in a row across my card.  I colored them with Copics.

I ended up changing the Nuvo Drops I used and used the Nuvo Jewel Drops in Strawberry Coulis.  It is translucent.  I love how they look on paper. 

Here is a look at both of them together.  Aren't they cute?? You could use them for almost any occasion.  "Have a wag your tail good time" is just one of the four sentiments in this set.  It really is versatile.

Thank you so much for stopping by.  Don't worry you WILL be seeing more of this set.  I just love it!

Copics used:
C01
R20
W1, W3, W5

Until next time ... Hugs & inky fingers -


No comments: