Tuesday, October 1, 2019

Pumpkin Mice Flip Card by Jil Lebel

Hello Ai fans!

The mice from the Pumpkin Mice Flip stamp set look like they're having a party!  Of course, it's a Halloween party.  I was going to color all four pumpkins orange until I thought of the colorful pumpkins I always see at craft stores this time of the year.
I started by stamping the images onto Spectrum Noir Ultra Smooth paper with Gina K Designs Black Amalgam Ink and colored them with my Copic markers.  The colors used are listed at the end of this post. I then cut them out using the Rectangle A2 Double Striched Dies.  They aren't the exact shape I needed, so I had to cut them twice cutting the image shorter on my second run through the die cut machine.
I stamped the images onto the same paper and cut them out with the Simon Says Stamp Sentiment Strips. I cut the flip card base using the directions on the Flip Card Die.  I added patterned paper layers from the Basic Grey Eerie 6" x 6" paper collection.
The last thing I did was add the sentiments to the back and front of the card.
Copic Colors Used:
Mice - C00, C1, C3, C5
Hats - BV00, BV02, BV04, YG00, YG03
Ground - E30, E31
Orange Pumpkins - Y21, YR15, YR18, YR24
Tan Pumpkin - E41, E42, E43, E44
Yellow Pumpkin - Y21, Y23, Y35, YR24
Stems - E31, E35, E37

Thanks for stopping by and Have a Great Day!

1 comment:

Bunny said...

These are adorable. Lovely coloring, too. [Bunny]`