Thursday, September 26, 2019

Wishing You Sugar and Spikes... by Crystal

Hi Ai fans! 


This week I created two cards using the Hedgehogs stamp set. I kept both cards very simple I think the hedgehog holding the balloon is too cute. 


I stamped both images onto smooth white card stock with memento black ink. Once I colored both images in with alcohol markers I die cut them out with a Hexagon double stitched die. 


I stamped the sentiment "WISHING YOU SUGAR AND Spikes AND EVERYTHING NICE!" onto pattern paper. 


I made both cards identical other than the pattern paper and the colors I used for the hedgehog. 


Both card I matted pattern paper into colored card stock and adhered the hedgehog and tag with foam tape to the pattern paper. The whole panel was attached to a 5 1/2" X 4 1/4" card base.


Spectrum Noir Markers:
DR2, DR5, DR7, TB1, Tb4, TB7, AG2, AG3, AG5, TN1, TN2, TN5, GT1, GT2, GT3, EB2, EB4, EB6

Happy Stamping! 


1 comment:

Bunny said...

Sugar and spikes. That cracks me up. This is cute. [Bunny]``