Wednesday, October 2, 2019

Christmas Wreath by Niccole

Hello Ai fans!!

Thank you so much for stopping by today.  I am sharing a card I made using the Christmas Wreath set. I need to get started on my Christmas cards.  This is the first one I have made for the season. I better get crackin'!
I started by using a A2 card base.  I added some green foil paper that was cut down a 1/4".  I added a white card piece 1/4" smaller than the green foil piece. I stamped my "Merry Christmas" sentiment to the middle bottom of the top white piece. 
I absolutely love that this set; Christmas Wreath, comes with the clear stamp set but also the dies to cut the wreath and the bow.  It also comes with the holly berries and a couple leaves too, but I did not use that stamps.  
I stamped my wreath and cut it out with the die.  I did the same with the bow.  I Copic colored them and added Wink of Stella to the berries and the bow.  I glued the bow to the top center of my wreath.  I popped up the wreath on my card with foam tape.  
I finished it off with some clean gems to glisten like snow. Voila ... that's it.  I love how simple but elegant the card looks. 
Here is one more look at the full card.  Thank you so much for stopping by and spending a little time with me.  Please come back again soon to see what we are all sharing.

Copics used:
G21, G24, G28
R27, R29
Y13, Y15, Y17


Until next time ... Hugs & inky fingers!

1 comment:

Bunny said...

This is a pretty set. It's always nice when it comes with a die. It makes life easier. [Bunny]`