Friday, December 13, 2019

Jessica's Top 10 of 2019

Hello Ai fans!

Today I'm sharing my top 10 cards for 2019. Can you believe this year is almost over!? I've had such a wonderful time on the Art Impressions team and looking forward to another amazing creative year. Below you can find some of my favorite cards I've made. I hope I chose some of your favorites too!


1. This one uses the smaller stamps in the Ole Buck set. I paired it with lots of Art Impressions dies. 



2. For this one I used a Action Wobble and the Gottta Garden Set. Look at those cute gnomes!



3. These Stacking ducks are just adorable and I love them in rainbow colors!



4. These ladies from the Yoga set crack me up!



5. I had so much fun playing with shapes and using the Spring Chick set.



6. The Road Trip set has so many fun little images to mix and match with.



7. Art impressions critters are a weakness of mine. These cuties come from the Hedgehog set. 



8. These ghosts from the Fright Night set are just too fun! 


9. I adore these Feast Mode critters!
 


10. And my favorite is... This one layer card using the Doggy Kisses set.



Let me know your favorite. Thank you so much for a wonderful year! See you in 2020.
Happy Stamping!


No comments: