Friday, September 6, 2019

Fright Night Anything Ghost! | By Jessica Shier

Hello Ai Fans!
I can't get enough of this Fright Night set. I just had to make another scene card, this time I'm using these fun loving, partying ghosts!


I started this design by stamping the ghosts and pumpkin on to a piece of Neenah 80lb Solar White card stock. I used Gina K Amalgam ink in Jet Black to stamp these guys. Aren't they so fun!? Plus ghosts are super easy to color! I used just a few gray Copic markers, colors listed below, to color the ghosts bodies. Adding in some yellow highlights as a reflection of the light coming from the jack-o-lantern. This stamp has the ghosts sitting on top of stumps and the pumpkin is a separate stamp. I brought the grass/ground coloring just past the edges to make the edges. Then I fussy cut the whole scene out and the pumpkin which I adhered on top. 


I layered this over a piece of Wolf Pack pattern paper which I die cut using the small double ended flag die from the Art Impressions Tag Double Stitch Die.  Both of those pieces are layered over a piece of navy cardstock and then I heat embossed the sentiment with white embossing powder. I added a piece of gray cardstock to a Neenah Solar White 110lb card base and attached everything to the top. 



Copic Markers Used:
W6, W3, W0
R39, R27
Y38, Y35, Y02, Y00
G46, G14, YG01
E77, E74, E31

Thank you for joining me today! 
Happy Stamping.



1 comment:

Bunny said...

Good gosh this is super cute. I love this card. Beautiful job. [Bunny]