Thursday, March 5, 2020

Always Among the Blooms -by Crystal


Hi Ai fans! I'm ready for spring so this week I pulled this Potting Shed stamp set out. To make this tri-fold card I used two 5 1/2 X 4 1/4" card bases and glued them together.  Before I glued them together I trimmed a little off of the edge of each card base so they would fit together better.


I stamped all of the images and colored them in with alcohol markers.  After all of the images where colored in a ran them through my die cutting machine with the coordinating dies that come in the set. I used some pattern paper to add a little detail to the card. 


Inside the card is this cute little bunny sleeping on a shelf. 


Spectrum Noir Markers:
IG1, IG2, IG3, IG5, IG9, Blender, BP1, BP2, BP3, EB1, EB2, EB3, GB1, GB3, GB5, PP1, PP2, PP3, PL1, PL3, PL4, LG1, LG3, LG5, LY3, LV1, LV2, LV3

Happy Stamping!



No comments: