Wednesday, March 4, 2020

Love Birds by Niccole

Hello Ai fans!!

Happy Wednesday everyone. I hope your week is going well.  I am stopping by to share a card I made using the Love Birds stamp set along with the Hexagon Double Stitch Dies from Art Impressions.
I started with a standard A2 card base.  From there I cut some yellow card stock with the third smallest hexagon from the Hexagon Double Stitched Dies. I also cut the next size smaller hexagon from my Copic colored Bluebird images.  I glued them to the larger yellow hexagons. Now for the fun part ...
 I stamped "Love Birds" on one of the yellow hexagons. I am now arranging them on my card base to best fit.  Kind of like a puzzle.  
I stamped "Happy Anniversary" on the inside with some hearts and Copic colored the hearts. I finished it off with some Wink of Stella on their feathers.
Here is one more look at the full card ...
Thank you so much for stopping by and spending some time with me, Niccole.  It is always fun hanging out with all of you.  Stop back soon and see what all of the Ai team have been up to.

Copics used:
B0000, B00, B01, B02
R27
Y11, Y13, Y15
YR18

Until next time ... Hugs & inky fingers!

1 comment:

Bunny said...

These love birds are so sweet. I love the coloring and the cute card.
[Bunny]