Friday, September 18, 2020

Best Witches To You | By Jessica Shier

 Hello Ai Fans!

New release new Twisters! This makes me so happy. The twisters are fun to color and have a cool interactive twist (hehe) to them. This little green witch is so cute and easy to pair with fun stencils.

First thing to do is die cut a A2 side fold card base. An easy way to prevent the lines on your cutting plate from embossing on to the inside of the card, is by layering a piece of copy paper in between the cut plate and the card stock. I like to use a side fold card base for the twister stamps and dies. That way the image isn't twisting upside down when the participant opens it.


I colored the witch with copic markers and then used the coordinating die to cut her out. For the stenciling I used a Crafter's Workshop stencil and two colors of Distress Oxide ink; Twisted Citron and Peeled Paint. I also used another piece of scratch paper to place inside the card before ink blending.  For the frame I used black card stock and the largest and second to largest Rectangle double stitch dies. 


I added sequins, in coordinating purple colors, to the front. Last few things to adhere is the sentiment on the front and orange cardstock adhered to the inside. 


Thank you so much for joining me today. Happy Stamping.

No comments: