Thursday, September 10, 2020

Strong Coffee Sweet Friendships

Hi AI fans! We are getting into September so it should start feeling like fall soon if it hasn't already. I love fall cozy sweaters and warm coffee. I thought it was time to start making some fall looking cards so I pulled this Girlfriends stamp set out Latte Love.


I stamped the image onto a piece of smooth white cards stock that I had die cut with a double stitched rectangle die. I then colored the image in. 


I stamped the sentiment "Strong coffee sweet friendships"in red ink.  I added some blue in to the white card stock darker on the edge blending lighter closer I got to the image.



Spectrum Noir Markers: Dg1, DG3, DG4, CG1, CG2, CG4, TN1, TN7, TN8, BO1, BO3, BO4, GY1, GY3, GY5, GT1, GT2, GT3, IG2, GT7, TB1, TB4, TB8, GB1, GB5, GB10, DR1, EB1, EB4, EB7, FS6, FS7, FS8

Happy Stamping! 




 

No comments: