Thursday, October 22, 2020

Halloween Mini Die Set Card!

Hello Ai fans! 

Art Impressions has some super cute new mini dies they are so much fun to play with. You can check out the whole mini die collection HERE

The focus of the card is the new Halloween mini die set. This card is very simple so it was fast to put together. I die cut a corner rounded rectangle out of black card stock. I die cut three small squares out of the black card stock with a double sided stitch square die. I adhered the black card stock over the green card stock with foam tape so the mini die cuts would be set back a little bit.


I needed a sentiment for my card so I used two sentiments from the Quivery Mini Shaker stamp set. "Happy Fright night" and "Boo!" I needed to fill in the open space the black space needed to be broken up a little bit so I used the spider web from the Fright Night stamp set and stamped them  with white ink.


Happy Stamping!




 

No comments: