Friday, November 27, 2020

Fairy Winter Wonderland | By Jessica Shier

 Hello Ai fans!

Have you seen this Fairy Cubbie set? It is adorable! I thought I would create a little winter wonderland for these magical little fairies. Using kraft paper and copic markers and a few different white materials to really make my frosty vision come through. 

I stamped the fairy house and fairies with a copic friendly ink on to Neenah Desert Storm 100lb cardstock. The Copic colors I used will be listed below. The lovely thing about coloring on kraft paper with Alcohol markers is that you don't need a lot of colors since the pigment will be more muted. To add a highlight I went over areas with a Prismacolor White pencil. For more bright white areas and also the ground I used a White Gelly Roll pen. 


I like to add dimension to these cubbies. To pop up the fairy house I used black craft foam. The leaves are stamped NUMEROUS times with Versamark ink and heat embossed using white embossing powder. Gives the leaves a frosty look! I used a pattern paper (Kaisercraft Magenta paper pad) that has a similar pink to the pink Copic marker I used. I liked the gradient of pink colors from that paper but a solid cardstock would work well too.


The sentiment is from the Chubby Snowman set. I also popped up the sentiment and a few of the leaves with some black adhesive foam dots. This panel is mounted on a Bazzill Peanut Cluster card base. 




Thank you so much for joining me today. Happy stamping!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Five weeks ago my boyfriend broke up with me. It all started when i went to summer camp i was trying to contact him but it was not going through. So when I came back from camp I saw him with a young lady kissing in his bed room, I was frustrated and it gave me a sleepless night. I thought he will come back to apologies but he didn't come for almost three week i was really hurt but i thank Dr.Azuka for all he did i met Dr.Azuka during my search at the internet i decided to contact him on his email dr.azukasolutionhome@gmail.com he brought my boyfriend back to me just within 48 hours i am really happy. What’s app contact : +44 7520 636249‬